Quick Cut Saw Operator Safety – June 28, 2022
June 28, 2022
103-181 Groh Ave, Cambridge, ON
The quick cut saw operator safety course is designed to educate participants on the use of quick cut saws to ensure safe and proficient operating practices. Through training and skill development quick cut saw operators will become more knowledgeable on the safety of handling the saws. The course covers theory as well as practical portion.
- Components of the saw such as abrasive discs and wheels, possible cart, funnel with strainer, fuel container, fine-tipped flat head screwdriver, spare parts and emergency equipment
- Understanding the proper PPE required while operating a saw
- Work area preparation
- Understanding how to do a proper inspection and care of the saw
- Proper starting and handling
- Proper grip and stance
- Understanding reactive forces and kickbacks
- Proper storing of the saw
PPE Requirements: Steel toed boots, gloves and hard hat as a minimum. Additional PPE as per site requirements
A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required, no refunds will be given or if not prepaid you will be invoiced for the seats. For Example: If you have a booking for a Thursday class, cancellation must be before 8am Tuesday Morning.
More Information Contact