Defensive Driving – June 14, 2022
June 14, 2022
Driving is a large part of our lives and is used for both work and personal purposes. In this defensive driving course participants will be learning the different aspects of safe driving such as basic drive safety, vehicle safety as well as hazards and controls.
As this course is in a classroom setting, defensive driving techniques are presented with the aid of various audio-visual devices.
Topics covered in this course included:
- How to identify and minimize environmental hazards and personal driving hazards
- Understand and defend against collisions
- How to set up safe driving procedures
- Understand traffic and road trip planning
- How to do routine vehicle maintenance
A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required, no refunds will be given or if not prepaid you will be invoiced for the seats. For Example: If you have a booking for a Thursday class, cancellation must be before 8am Tuesday Morning.
More Information Contact