Confined Space Entry – April 22, 2024
April 22, 2024
103-181 Groh Ave, Cambridge, ON
Confined Space Entry
Confined Space Entry: Course Overview
This course provides individuals with the training and knowledge required when working around or entering an area that is confined or the space is restricted. While working in areas that are confined and restricted spaces it can pose a high level of risk to your health and safety as well as for those around you. Therefore, it’s important that you are able recognize confined and restricted spaces at the work site and identify the hazards associated with them. You also need to understand the methods for assessing, eliminating, controlling, and monitoring those hazards.
Topic Covered in Confined Space Entry
- Definitions of the different types of confined and restricted spaces
- Common confined and restricted space hazards
- Procedures for assessment, testing, elimination, and control of hazards
- PPE requirements
- Permits, logs, communication systems, and emergency response plans for confined space entry
- Employer, worker, and monitor responsibilities related to confined spaces
A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required, no refunds will be given or if not prepaid you will be invoiced for the seats. For Example: If you have a booking for a Thursday class, cancellation must be before 8am Tuesday Morning.
More Information Contact