Combo Safe Propane Handling and Natural Gas for Construction – January 18, 2024
January 18, 2024
BuildSafe Training Centre
Safe Propane Handling and Natural Gas for Construction Heaters
Who can take the Safe Propane Handling and Natural Gas for Construction Heaters course?
Our Safe Propane Handling and Natural Gas for Construction heaters course is approved by TSSA CH-02 LP & NG and is for any worker / employer who:
- Handles propane cylinders for heaters on a construction site as well as
- Handles the equipment on the construction
- Connects and activates propane or natural gas equipment for heaters on a construction site
Participants will learn how to properly handle and safely connect the equipment.
Overview of the Safe Propane Handling and Natural Gas for Construction Heaters course:
Through training and skill development propane and natural gas operators will become more knowledgeable on the safety of handling this equipment properly. As a result participants will feel confident they have the ability to safely and proficient operate the heaters. In this course participants will go through a theory, short test as well as practical portion. List below are some of topics that will be discussed in the course.
- Properties and hazards of propane
- Properties and hazards of natural gas
- Propane safety features
- Natural gas safety features
- Proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and
- Activation of equipment
- Natural gas awareness
- Legislative requirement
- Connection of heaters to the gas meter as well as
- Safe operating procedures for natural gas construction heaters up to 400,000 BTU’s.
TSSA CH-02NG ROT
In conclusion, the education this training provides to workers and employers will provide them with a better understanding of safe techniques. As a result, this knowledge will provide for a safer workplace.
A minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice is required, no refunds will be given or if not prepaid you will be invoiced for the seats. For Example: If you have a booking for a Thursday class, cancellation must be before 8am Tuesday Morning.
More Information Contact