With over 10 weeks off we are finally getting back to training. Although Slowly and with Caution.
We will be observing standard Covid-19 Protocol as we have become familiar with, in order to minimize the spread.
We all have our part to do and as we have been saying 'We're all in this together"
- Minimize the amount of participants in each class at no extra cost to you.
- We will endeavor to sanitize the classroom and gear in-between classes.
- During Working at Heights, we will not be passing around the gear like normal, but will be explaining the gear in detail (show and tell).
- We will have hand sanitizer for you to use as needed.
- Warm water and soap in the washroom.
We ask that you do the following:
- If you are sick even hay fever, please do not come to class, we will gladly book you into another session in the near future at no extra charge.
- Distancing, we have ensured our training facility has enough space to maintain distancing if we all work together.
- We ask that you bring a mask in case of distancing difficulties.
- We ask that you wash your hands frequently.